Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

An Emotional Note to Maggi



Dear Maggi, thank you for being there every time I need you. 

I know during summer vacation, We had a different relationship. I resorted to you just for fun after overeating homemade (Mom made) food.

BUT now, when vacation ends, I am on my own and I came home tired from work, you saved me from starving. 

You were there, when I needed something for midnight munching during winters. You were there when I wanted to enjoy rain but was not in a mood to get into complicated process of making पकौड़ा . 

Thank you for saving me during examinations and sickness when cooking anything else becomes a tedious task. 

Thank you for being a quintessential meal on mountains. 

Thank you for being so adaptive. 

Dear Maggi, thank you for being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

कर्मभूमि

कर्मभूमि  (कथा सम्राट प्रेमचंद रचित उपन्यास "कर्मभूमि" का नाट्य- रूपांतरण )   नोट:- लेखिका का  कथा सम्राट  प्रेमचंद से संबंध --दू...