Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

An Unnamed Letter

An Unnamed Letter


Dear xyz,

You are one of those people who consistently complain and fun fact is that you are not the only one. I have got a bunch of people in my life who complains me of not staying in touch over phone. I have told my reasons to you all several times, but you never miss an opportunity to taunt. So, I thought I should speak my heart out through this unnamed letter addressed to all who annoy me over phone- call. 

You must be freaking out that I neither receive your phone calls nor call you back. In this era of easy accessibility of Mobile phones and 4G network, my behaviour is something you must have termed it "UNUSUAL".

Yes, I am an UNUSUAL person when it comes to usage of phone. Although I am not denying the advantages of phone; access to phone does not mean you are free to nag me anytime. I am quite old- school in this context. So, whenever I don't receive your call, send me a message explaining the topic you want to discuss with me over phone and stick to that topic only when I call you back. Whether you like it or not, this is me; and I have all the rights to be the way I am. Telephonic- conversations takes an extra effort from me and I am not always ready to do this difficult task. In short, I prefer to stay away from my phone as far as possible and practicable. I am quite lazy in answering phone calls and replying messages. It does mean I intentionally avoided you and you are not allowed to fight with me over this issue right before an important lecture or just before my Dissertation- viva. You don't even know you had ruined my viva and had made me embarrassed before my Guide. 

It was the most general reason. Some specific reasons are there as well. 

As stated earlier, I hate nagging phone calls. If you feel that I am the person who has forgotten you with passage of time, then no my dear; I really have got a good memory. That's the reason I have not forgotten the last phone call you made to me just to fight with me over some stupid issue. You have created such an annoying image of yourself in my head that I am afraid of picking up your phone call. I am scared that you would come up with another stupid idea of complaining the things I am not responsible for.

Or, I am scared that you would ask for an unreasonable favour from me as you did last time if you remember.

Or, I am scared that you are calling me to interrogate my personal things. Although, there are no big secrets, everything is out there for your information; but knowing my personal stuff does not mean you have got the right to ask why I did so or why my family did so. If you have any opinion about me or my family or people connected with me, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. I did not ask for your advice. 

So, if I did not receive your calls, the reason is not me, but its you. Introspect yourself. Remember the time you annoyed me over phone discussing negative stuff. I know you have got problems; so do I. Life is not bed of roses. We all have our share of struggles, but when you compare my circumstances with that of yours, it infuriates me.

The most annoying things are these typical sentences of complain. 
"YOU NEVER CALL ME. YOU MUST HAVE FOUND NEW FRIENDS. YOU ARE BUSY IN YOUR NEW LIFE. YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR ME. WHY DON'T YOU EVER RECEIVE MY CALLS. YOU HAVE BECOME A BIG PERSONALITY, WHY WOULD YOU REMEMBER POOR PEOPLE LIKE ME. YOU HAD SEEN MY MESSAGE AND DID NOT REPLY, WHY WHY WHY ?" ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Such conversations are irritating to the extent that I end up blocking such people or never calling them back.

Please, do not be the reason of my extended Block- list. Life is short. I have special place for you in my heart for the good times spent with you. Do not ruin those sweet memories by nagging me over phone calls or taunting me for not staying in touch.

I would definitely call you someday. Make sure you do not annoy me next time I call you so that I could get rid of my fears. Help me in erasing the image of yours I have made in my head because of you.

With love and respect,
Prachi

DISCLAIMER  

Click on the share button below to share the post, because 'sharing is caring'.
⬇️ 


2 comments:

เคญोเคœเคชुเคฐी เคธंเคธ्เค•ृเคคि เค”เคฐ เค—ाเคฐी  YouTube เคชเคฐ TVF เค•ा เคเค• เคจเคฏा เคถो เค†เคฏा เคนै, "VERY เคชाเคฐिเคตाเคฐिเค•".  เค‡เคธ เคถो เค•ा เค—ाเคจा "เคคเคจी เคธूเคจ เคฒ เคธเคฎเคงी เคธाเคฒे เคคเคฌ เคœเค‡เคนा เคค...